You’ll know that moms and fathers never get weary if you check out our latest collection of amusing parenting tweets. Or, who knows, perhaps you have a little bundle of joy to remind you of it every day.
In any case, we humans aren’t the only ones who must care for our offspring. Not at all. And there’s a new Twitter thread that captures this universal experience nicely.
It all began when Shawna B posted a photo of a fluffy little family on Instagram.
“One of my favorite very specific image genres is cats that look completely unprepared for the realities of parenthood,” she tweeted.
It rapidly went viral, with over 350K likes and 50K retweets, and many others began reacting with equally adorable animal parent photographs. Check them out by scrolling down!
1.Cosy Cat’s Family
2. After a long day with the kids, Dad passed out
3. The Pleasures Of Motherhood
4. Expert Of Imitation
Most orangutan mothers allow their older kids to remain with the infant for up to three years after the baby is born, although some chase the juveniles away after six months.
Morrough-Bernard told National Geographic that when the new baby arrives, the older sibling will “go off exploring on their own and may stay out overnight.”
“I like to think of this as like a teenager going off to university and coming back in the holidays. They are not truly independent but are trying out their independence.”
5. The Tail of Momma
6. Sheep Baby Sleeping On Its Mother
8. Help should be sent
9. Mom and her child. Sheer Happiness
10. Motherhood’s Pleasures
Female lions, like elephants, “are the stable social structure of the pride, and it’s the males that come and go, taking over prides,” observed Ed Spevak, curator of invertebrates at the St. Louis Zoo and an expert on African species.
In this fission-fusion community, male lions always disperse for other groupings, and around one-third of females will join other prides.
12. Wake Up
13. The Best Cat Bed Ever Is Mama Cat
14. It’s Time To Party Now That Mommy Is Falling asleep Off
15. When You First Discover That You’re Pregnant
16. Caught This At My Parents’ House. Just Cruizin’ With Mama
17. Pretending To Be His Mother
18. One Of The Guys
19. Today, a stray cat brought its kitten into my house. The kitten was abrasive, but the mother was surprisingly calm
21. No matter how tired you are as a mother, your children are always important to you
22. Please send help
23. From left to right: Father, Mother, Brother, Brother, and Sister. A Snuggle with the Family
24. Daddy’s Day-to-Day Routine
25. The apple does not fall far from the tree
26. The Mamma Cat’s Expression
27. Hide from the naughty puppies
28. “Of All The Places He Could Sleep On, It Just Had To Be My Head”
29. They Said Have Kids